Upcoming Events 2017:
We have a very varied programme of trips, organised by Ruth Venn and her team. These include pub lunches, coffee mornings, open garden events and branch holidays.
Upcoming events for this year are:
- Friday 24th March Lunch at Burston Nurseries, St. Albans.
- Friday 28th April Lunch at Little Hay Golf Club, Bovingdon.
- May 13th to 18th A week’s holiday in Sandown, Isle of Wight.
- May 24th Wednesday Lunch at Oaklands College.
- June 30th Friday Lunch at the King’s Head Pub, King’s Langley.
- July 6th Thursday Tea party with Music and Jumping Fleas! At the Stanborough Centre, North Watford.
- July 28th Friday Lunch at Herts Bowls Club, Watford.
- Sept 30th Saturday Quiz Night with a meal at the Herts Bowls Club.
- December 21st Christmas Lunch at the Blue Check restaurant.
You need to book in advance with Ruth. For lunches, be at the venue at 12.00 for 12.30.
Don’t forget to look in your Newsletter and on the calendar for the latest dates and timings.
If you would like information about any events, then contact Ruth Venn on 01442 399333 – or when you see Ruth at any Branch meeting.
Next: Summer Open Gardens